BioBay Investor Forum 2009
Aug 25-26, 2009 | Suzhou, China
presented by ChinaBio®
"The best bio-related investor forum I have ever attended" -- Qiming Venture Partners
The Second Annual BioBay Investor Forum to be held in Suzhou is expected to attract more than 200 attendees and 50 VCs to see 20 of China's top life science companies present. The event is organized by ChinaBio® Accelerator and BioBay, China's fastest growing biotech park. Located in the beautiful Suzhou Industrial Park less than two hours from Shanghai, BioBay has attracted over 120 early stage companies in just two years.
The BioBay Investor Forum 2009 will host 20 early stage biotechnology, diagnostics and services companies developing novel technologies to addressing unmet needs. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a fast-paced two day forum that also features 20 industry experts and investors speaking on the life science industry and VC investment in China.
So join us at the BioBay Investor Forum in Suzhou on August 25-26 to see some of the best early stage life science companies in China present to more than 50 top tier VCs from around the world.
- Learn how to build a global biotech in China and attract venture funding
- Meet executives of early and mid-stage companies seeking investment
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the U.S., China and around the world
- Understand the opportunities and challenges facing the biotech industry in China
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
Who Should Attend:
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors looking for investment opportunities
- Global pharma executives and business development managers seeking partnerships
- China biotech entrepreneurs wishing to connect with investors
- Industry analysts, media, etc. wanting to know more about China's biotech industry
- Multiple networking opportunities
- -- Welcome Reception - Monday, August 24
- -- Gala Banquet Dinner - Tuesday, August 25
- -- Networking breaks, lunches, etc.
- -- Closing Reception - Wednesday, August 26
- Speakers and panels on
- -- The State of China's Biotech Industry
- -- Accelerating the Biotech Industry in Suzhou
- -- Growing a Global BioBusiness in Suzhou
- -- R&D Partnerships in China - Beyond Cost Savings
- -- Navigating the SFDA - Getting Approval
- -- Funding Growth in Challenging Times
- -- Suzhou Success Stories - From Local to Global
- 20 early stage companies present their business plans
- Raffle of valuable prizes (must be present to win)
- "Most Promising Company" awards - two companies selected by VC panel
- Tour of the BioBay facilities, now over 200,000 sq. ft.