The BioBay Investor Forum 2009 will host 20 early stage biotechnology, diagnostics and services companies developing novel technologies to addressing unmet needs. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a fast-paced two day forum that also features 20 industry experts and investors speaking on the life science industry and VC investment in China.
If you are looking to raise equity funding, this is an excellent opportunity to meet with investors face-to-face. ChinaBio will select up to 20 companies to present based on their technology, business model and management. Each company will have a 30 minute presentation and 30 minute breakout session to meet with investors interested in your company.
If you are an early to mid-stage biotechnology, diagnostic or device company and you would like to be considered for presentation, please submit your Executive Summary and Presentation PPT to Tom Wu before July 31. Also include your company background, CEO bio and contact details.
The presentation PPT must be in English, no more than 20 slides and follow the outline below:
1. Company Overview
2. Business Model (what you do)
3. Technology/Services Description (what is unique about what you do)
4. Intellectual Property (patents, trade secrets, know-how)
5. Financials/Sales Projections (if you have or plan to have in the near future)
6. Funding Plan (how many raised to date, amount of funding sought, how the funding will be used, additional funding required)
7. Management Team (relevant experience, education)
DEADLINE: Friday, July 31, 2009 (electronic submissions only)
There are only 20 presentation slots, so please submit your materials early.
Mr. Tom Wu
T: +86 21 5137 0751 ext 15
F: +86 21 5137 1368
From the USA: +1 858 926 4566 ext 15