Connecting investors with China biotech™
China is already the fastest growing market for pharmaceuticals in the world. Now, after billions of dollars of investment, China is transforming itself into a world leader in biotechnology, and will soon be the 2nd largest market after the U.S.
The ChinaBio® Investor Forum is being held in conjunction with Zero2IPO's CVCF Annual VC Forum in Shanghai China this December. An expanded version of ChinaBio's successful Entrepreneur Seminars, the Investor Forum will connect China biotechs with investors from the U.S., Europe and China.
- Connect early and mid-stage biotech/medtech companies with US and China investors
- Update investors and executives on the state of the biotech industry in China
- Help biotech entrepreneurs and pharma executives build global companies
- Speakers on intellectual property, corporate structure, funding and outsourcing
- Panelists and keynote speakers provide industry insights
- Entrepreneurs present business plans to investors
Entrepreneur Workshop - 1/2 day, December 4
Investor Forum - full day, December 5
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors
- Global pharma executives and business development managers
- China biotech entrepreneurs
- Industry analysts, media, etc.
- Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park - Largest concentration of biotechs in the world (over 1000 in 17 sq. mile area with 200 early stage/startups)
- Shanghai Biochip Conference Center - Beautiful state-of-the-art facility