ChinaBio® Investor Forum
December 2-3, 2009 | Tianjin
The ChinaBio® Investor Forum will be hosted in Tianjin for the first time. With the opening of the Tianjin International Joint Academy of Biotechnology and Medicine (TJAB) in June 2009, Tianjin is rapidly becoming a leading source of bio-medical innovation in China. Located in TEDA, TJAB's 19 story, 700,000 sq ft (70,000 sq m) building provides over 70 labs complete with modern equipment and instrumentation. TJAB has already attracted 50 proprietary R&D projects in the areas of drugs, vaccines, diagnostics and medical instruments.
ChinaBio® Investor Forum brings entrepreneurs and investors together in a unique platform that has enabled early and mid-stage life science companies in China to raise over $120M US. 20 early stage biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device and services companies from throughout China will be presenting. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a rapid two-day forum that also offers educational sessions on the state of the biotechnology industry and VC investment in China and Tianjin from over 25 experts.
VCs in attendance at past forums have included Orbimed, Mingly China Growth Fund, Bay City Capital, BioVeda China, Lilly Asia Ventures, Fidelity Asia Ventures, HBM BioMed, Morningside, Sequoia, Sofinnova, and any more. Many of the big pharma, including Merck, Pfizer, Roche, Lilly, and others have also attended seeking partnership opportunities.
So join us at ChinaBio® Investor Forum in Tianjin on December 2-3, 2009 to see the best early stage life science companies in China, and to gain access to the most active life science investors in China.
- Meet early and mid-stage companies seeking investment
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the US and China
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of the biotech industry in China
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
Who Should Attend:
- China life science entrepreneurs and executives
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors
- Global pharma executives and business development managers
- Industry analysts, media, etc.
- Two days packed with company presentations and informative sessions
- Keynote speakers and panelists give insights and analysis of the China biotech industry
- Entrepreneurs present business plans and then meet face-to-face with investors in breakout sessions
- Multiple networking opportunities including the popular dinner reception on December 2
- Top companies receive "Most Promising" Awards in the ceremony held on December 3
- Biomedical Innovation in Tianjin
- The State of China's Biotech Industry
- Global Success Stories
- Navigating Regulatory Approvals in China and the US
- Partnering Opportunities in Greater China
- Fund Raising in Changing Times
- Tianjin International Joint Academy of Biotechnology and Medicine - the bridge of China's biotech industry with the world
- Venue: Auditorium, 3rd floor, Tianjin International Joint Academy of Biotechnology and Medicine - 220 Dongting Road, TEDA, Tianjin, P.R. China
- Regular registration: Only $250 USD (RMB1750)
- Group rate: register 3 attendees and get a 4th registration for free!