ChinaBio® Investor Forum
May 19-20, 2010 | Shanghai
Now with the ChinaBio® Messaging System >> Learn more...
ChinaBio® Investor Forum brings entrepreneurs and investors together in a unique platform that has enabled early and mid-stage life science companies in China to raise over $150M as a result of our forums. VCs in attendance will include Lilly Asia Ventures, Mingly China Growth Fund, Qiming Ventures, Morningside, SUMA Ventures and many more. Plus many of the big pharmas will be there looking for new technologies, including Merck, Pfizer, Roche, Lilly and others.
Now, the ChinaBio® Investor Forum is returning to Shanghai for the first time since 2008. Up to 16 early stage biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device and services companies from throughout China will be presenting. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a rapid two-day forum that also offers educational sessions on the state of the biotechnology industry and VC investment in China from over 25 experts.
So join us at the ChinaBio® Investor Forum in Shanghai on May 19-20, 2010, to see the best early stage life science companies in China.
- Meet early and mid-stage companies seeking investment
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the US and China
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of the biotech industry in China
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
- China life science entrepreneurs and executives
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors
- Global pharma executives and business development managers
- Industry analysts, media, etc.
- Two days packed with company presentations and informative sessions
- Keynote speakers and panelists give insights and analysis of the China biotech industry
- Entrepreneurs present business plans and then meet face-to-face with investors in breakout sessions
- Multiple networking opportunities including the popular dinner reception on May 19
- Top companies receive "Most Promising" Awards in the ceremony held on May 20
- Shanghai Zhangjaing Hi-Tech park - World's largest biotechnology-focused park area, covers an area of 25km2, with over 1,000 companies based here, 200 of which are early stage companies.
- Venue: Howard Johnson Hotel - Zhangjiang
- Address: #2288 Zuchongzhi Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
- Individual Registration: $250 (RMB1750)!
- Group Registration: register 3 attendees and get a 4th registration for free!
- CBMS (ChinaBio® Messaging System): Sign up for CBMS, to see who's attending the event and connect with them easily.