ChinaBio® Investor Forum - Jinan
July 13-14, 2011
Thank you for participating in ChinaBio® Investor Forum2011 - Jinan!
ChinaBio® Investor Forum brings entrepreneurs and investors together in a unique platform that has enabled early and mid-stage life science companies in China to raise over $450M. VCs in attendance at the last ChinaBio® Investor Forum included Avenue Capital Group, China Angel Capital Group, DT Capital Partners, IDG Capital Partners, New Fountain Capital, New Horizon Capital, Nine Bridges Capital, Northern Light Venture Capital, Omaha Capital China, Sinovo Growth Capital, Vivo Ventures, DSM, Cenova Ventures, The Balloch Group, OrbiMed, Mingly China Growth Fund, Lilly Asian Ventures, Morningside, Mustang Ventures, Qiming Venture Partners, China Renaissance Capital Investment, Fidelity, SoftBank China Venture Capital, Mitsui Ventures, and more.
Now, the ChinaBio® Investor Forum is going to take place in Jinan. 17 early stage biotechnology, diagnostics and services companies from throughout China will be presenting. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a rapid two-day forum that also offers educational sessions on the state of the biotechnology industry and VC investment in China from industry experts and investors.
So join us at the ChinaBio® Investor Forum in Jinan on July 13-14, to see the best early stage life science companies in China.
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the US and China
- Meet early and mid-stage companies seeking investment
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of the biotech industry in China
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
Who Should Attend:
- China life science entrepreneurs and executives
- Returnees interested in starting a life science business
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors
- Global pharma executives and business development managers
- Industry analysts, media, etc.
- Two days packed with company presentations and informative sessions
- Speakers and panelists give insights and analysis of the China biotech industry
- Entrepreneurs present business plans to VCs and investors
- Top companies receive "Most Promising" Awards
- ChinaBio® Investor Forum 2011- Jinan has been successfully held in Jinan on July 13-14, 2011
- Cardeus Pharmaceuticals and Beijing UniMedex were selected by a panel of VCs and pharma executives as the "Most Promising" companies in the event.