You are invited to attend the FREE SEED Kickoff Guangzhou as the guest of our organizers Roche, OrbiMed, McKinsey, presenter ChinaBio® Accelerator and host Guangzhou International Business Incubator.
SEED participants will be given an opportunity to receive coaching, training from industry experts, and win the top prize of more than RMB 300,000. They will also gain significant exposure to potential investors and other key stakeholders in the life sciences community.
- Learn how to start a life science company
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the China and the West
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
Who Should Attend
- Professors and researchers considering starting a life science business
- China life science entrepreneurs and executives
- VCs, investors, fund managers and angel investors
- Industry analysts, media, etc.
This FREE one-day training/coaching workshop will include presentations from the organizers and other industry experts to potential submitting companies and academicians, as well as others interested in China’s rapidly growing life science industry.
- From Bench to Market
- From Scientist to Entrepreneur: A Real Story
- How to Attract Funding - What VCs Really Want
- Critical IP Issues for Life Science Start-ups
- Building the Value of Your Company - IP, People and Partnerships
- How to "Quan" VCs' Money
Guangzhou International Business Incubator
#3 JuquanRoad, Guangzhou Science Park