ChinaBio® Investor Forum - Beijing
September 5-6, 2012
Our most international Investor Forum yet!
A special ChinaBio® Investor Forum will take place in Beijing at the beautiful Longxi Resort in Daxing. For the first time, the Forum will feature 8 early and mid-stage biotechnology, diagnostics and services companies from Finland, as well as companies from China and the U.S. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a new "Quick Pitch" format that also offers investors the opportunity to meet face-to-face with company executives. The two-day Forum will also feature educational sessions on the state of the life science industry and VC investment in China from industry experts and investors. Averaging over 200 attendees, including more than 50 VCs and investors from the U.S., Europe and China, ChinaBio® Investor Forums have helped companies from China and around the world raise nearly $500M in funding.
VCs in attendance at this ChinaBio® Investor Forum include OrbiMed Asia, Bay City Capital, Kaiwu Capital, Lilly Asian Ventures, Legenda Capital, Morningside, Sequoia Capital, KPCB China, New Horizon Capital, Orchid Asia, Decheng Capital, WI Harper Group, Fidelity Asian Ventures, Japan Asia Investment, Cenova Ventures, Infinity Equity. TusPark Future Angels, Tuspark Ventures, CASH Capital, IDG Capital Partners, CSVC, Fengtu Capital, Suzhou Cowin Venture Capital, Hangzhou Honor Investment, Milestone Capital, GSR Ventures, and more.
So join us at the ChinaBio® Investor Forum in Beijing on September 5-6, to see the best early stage life science companies in China.
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the US and China
- Meet early and mid-stage companies seeking investment
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of the biotech industry in China
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
Who Should Attend:
- China life science entrepreneurs and executives
- Returnees interested in starting a life science business
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors
- Global pharma executives and business development managers
- Industry analysts, media, etc.
- Two days packed with company presentations and informative sessions
- Speakers and panelists give insights and analysis of the China biotech industry
- Entrepreneurs present business plans to VCs and investors
- Top companies receive "Most Promising" Awards
- Individual Registration: $295 (RMB 1950).
- Group Registration: register 3 attendees and get a 4th registration for free!
Click here to register now!